A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME
Your Southport, Lancashire and North West Wedding Photographer
Thanks for popping in…
Hi, I am Ollie a professional photographer from Southport and I specialise in Wedding Photography in Lancashire and the North West. Thanks for popping in to look at my site and here is a little bit of info about me…
I started Photography about 5 years ago and my love for it has grown and grown. Fortunately for me I have followed my passion all over the world. Yes, I am very very lucky and have travelled to some amazing countries doing this job. My home will always be Southport, although the weather can be hit and miss, I still love this place. I have however photographed weddings across the North West and I am willing to travel across the country.
I love to use my camera to help tell a story and photograph people approaching their special day and during the best day of their lives, It simply is THE BEST! To see that connection between two people is unreal and when captured in a photograph it enables that moment to last forever.
My style is relaxed, informal and creative. I love documenting natural, unique moments filled with honesty and beauty between the bride and groom. For every wedding and each couple, I am there to capture the full story, give attention to the smaller details and all those moments in between including your guests, your cake, your venue and more.
- I loves dogs (especially cocker spaniels).
- I am afraid of spiders!
- I have travelled to over 10 different counties with my job.
- Dream Job? Already doing it!
- My hidden talent? I am really good at catching sweets with my mouth.
- I compete in serveral different sports, tennis, badminton and crossfit.
- Bucket List? Photograph a wedding in Italy, watch the Isle of Man TT and own 2 dogs.
- I would also live in wellies if it was socially acceptable.