A little bit about me
Your Southport, Lancashire and North West Wedding Photographer
A little bit about me....
Hey, I am Ollie a professional photographer from sunny Southport and I specialise in Wedding Photography in Lancashire and the North West. Well anywhere really!
I have been doing this trade for about 5 years and my love has grown and grown. Fortunately for me I have followed my passion all over the world. Yes, I am very very lucky and have travelled to some amazing countries doing this job. My home will always be Southport, although the weather can be hit and miss, I still love this place. I have however photographed weddings across the North West and I am willing to travel across the country.
- I love dogs (especially my dog).
- I am afraid of spiders.
- I have travelled to over 10 different countries with my job.
- Dream Job? Already doing it!
- My hidden talent? I am really good at catching sweets with my mouth.
- I compete in several different sports, tennis, badminton and crossfit.
- Bucket List? Photograph a wedding in Italy, watch the Isle of Man TT and own 2 dogs.
- I would also live in wellies if it was socially acceptable.